Round this time ultimate 12 months, I began my epic 10-post sequence at the rules of Intuitive Consuming (one put up consistent with concept). I used to be not too long ago taking a look via my archives for one of the most posts and although, “Hmmmm…it might be actually great at the moment if I had the entire hyperlinks in a single position.” And perhaps it might be great for you, too.
For those who had been following me ultimate 12 months and already learn them, I’m hoping you get one thing new from them this 12 months. For those who’re new to my weblog, I’m excited to have you ever learn them for the primary time! Right here they’re, so as:
- What does it imply to reject the vitamin mentality?
- Easy methods to honor your starvation even supposing you don’t accept as true with your self
- Is your consuming non violent, or extra like a battlefield?
- Getting the meals police from your head
- Why pleasure is the ‘secret sauce’ of Intuitive Consuming
- Searching for comfy fullness…no longer an excessive amount of or too little
- Is consuming the kindest approach to deal with feelings?
- Do you in finding it difficult to recognize your frame?
- What’s in a reputation? Why “motion” is extra comfortable than “workout”
- Is there a spot for vitamin in Intuitive Consuming? Completely!
Intuitive Consuming present (and studying) checklist
And, in the event you’re searching for a present for an intuitive eater to your existence (perhaps it’s you!), right here’s a handy guide a rough checklist:
This put up accommodates Amazon Associate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carrie Dennett, MPH, RDN, is a Pacific Northwest-based registered dietitian nutritionist, freelance author, intuitive consuming counselor, writer, and speaker. Her superpowers come with busting vitamin myths and empowering girls to really feel higher of their our bodies and make meals possible choices that fortify excitement, vitamin and well being. This put up is for informational functions best and does no longer represent individualized vitamin or clinical recommendation.